- This event has passed.
Structural Bioinformatics and Molecular Modelling
October 8, 2018 @ 8:00 am - October 12, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
This course will cover fundamentals and essential topics in structural bioinformatics before embarking on more advanced courses. At the end of this course, students are expected to show a good understanding of what structural bioinformatics is and make use of their computational protein structure prediction skills.
- Fundamentals of biological structures I
- Fundamentals of biological structures II
- Fundamentals of three dimensional structure determination
- Three dimensional data representation and visualization
- Computational structure prediction I
- Computational structure prediction II
- Computational structure prediction III
Who should attend: Anyone who is interested in structural bioinformatics and learn to predict three dimensional (3D) protein structure using computational methods.
Dr. Yam Wai Keat
PhD (USM, MY)
- October 8, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- October 12, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Category: